I suppose I should call them "goals" because "resolution" implies more determination than I'm willing to give this. But here we go...
1) Do not end up in Chinese prison.
2) Gain some muscle back that was lost in my mass exodus of weight beginning with poverty and ending with the realization I'm lactose intolerant.
3) Get all As or A-s in both semesters of school - that B in research really pissed me off, not that it wasn't expected.
4) Don't spend so much money on eating out (I'm looking at you, Lemonade, for being so convenient, delicious, and having vegetables so I believe it's worth the money).
5) Learn enough Mandarin so people in Shanghai are impressed with how well a dumb blonde American can communicate.
6) Find an age-appropriate male to fill the long-vacant position of "boyfriend."
7) Spend more time at the beach. I slacked in 2012, but I think that had to do with being too poor to drive there most of the year, then too busy once school started.
8) Between my internships in LA and Shanghai, figure out what the hell I might want to do with myself when I graduate.
9) Raise my credit score from "are you fucking kidding me" to "eh, not that bad."
10) Take down the Christmas tree I'm staring at right now as I blog and don't take it down.
11) Go to bed before 1am every night.
12) Find Indian food close to me, because I'm starting to have withdrawals.
13) Remember to drink enough water so I don't randomly end up in the hospital again for dehydration.
That's good enough. 13 for 2013. I have a feeling it's going to be an awesome year, provided I don't get caught using Facebook in China and end up in Chinese prison.